Basic and Relevant Information on Personal Data Protection concerning the Data Controller:
- TREATMENT SYSTEM: Automated
- RESPONSIBLE: ESPECIAS E HIERBAS CÉLTIGOS, S.L.U.
C / CAMILO DÍAZ BALIÑO Nº1
15173 OLEIROS - A CORUÑA (SPAIN),
- CONTACT: email@example.com
- PURPOSE: Data management of users who fill in the contact form or subscription to newsletters or newsletters; carrying out administrative procedures, budgets, commercial and informative communications; full management of online orders (billing, preparation, shipping, delivery and return); booking and consultation management; data conservation during the commercial relationship and while the user or subscriber does not exercise the right of Deletion or Cancellation, except legal obligation.
- LEGITIMATION: Legal basis of the Treatment:
• Execution of a pre-contract
• Consent of the interested party
• Legitimate interest on the part of the interested party by means of free communication, providing a copy of ID or personal identification
• Obligation to provide the data that is processed to the interested party at his request
- RECIPIENTS: The data will not be transferred without the prior consent of the interested party. No transfers or transfers to third countries are foreseen. No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. Without transfer recipients
• backups on computing devices
• security measures on physical files
• total commitment of the Responsible and its staff with access to data
- RIGHTS: You have the right to:
• request access to personal data
• request its rectification
• request limitation of your treatment
• request its deletion
• oppose the treatment
• data portability
• right to be forgotten
• right to withdraw the consent given
• right to claim before the AGPD
You can exercise these rights by requesting it in writing by communicating with the Data Controller free of charge by providing a copy of your ID or personal identification. Likewise, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the "unsubscribe" section of all emails, bulletins or newsletters sent by the provider. The Data Controller has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
- PROVENANCE: The interested party: information provided by the interested party and that is adapted to the service requested by him.
All the intellectual and industrial property rights of the portal www.1001especias.com and its contents are the property of Especias e Hierbas Céltigos S.L. with NIF B-70532106 and domicile at Calle Camilo Díaz Baliño, 1 (except for images owned by third parties, being duly authorized for use and publication). Users can view and store all their texts, images, and audiovisual elements whenever it is for personal use, their use and publication in any public or private means of communication being totally prohibited without the due authorization of 1001especies.
< br /> 1001especias can provide access to information and services that belong to third parties. In these cases, 1001especias is not responsible, directly or subsidiarily, for the claims that may arise from this information and services.
In the products and advertising sections (banners and advertorials), the advertiser is fully responsible for the products or services announced by him as well as the published content. 1001especias is not responsible for the content of the page to which the banner points or the use that users of 1001especias may make of it.
For their part, users undertake to make appropriate use of the information and services of 1001especias, especially in those sections open to their participation, such as forums or others. Thus, users cannot use 1001especias.com to spread racist, pornographic-illegal, contrary to human rights or similar propaganda, nor to carry out illegal actions, such as introducing computer viruses or causing damage to physical systems or logic of 1001species.com.
In accordance with current regulations regarding Personal Data Protection, ESPECIAS E HIERBAS CÉLTIGOS, SLU, with CIF B70532106, only records those personal data that have been freely provided by the user, incorporating them to its database in order to answer the query and / or provide the service requested by the user, such as requesting a quote. Any user, in order to be able to order goods or services or request a job or quote, can choose to register and provide us with their personal data. In the event that a user enters their personal data, they will only be processed for the purpose for which they have been provided, in accordance with the requirements of the Spanish legislation on Data Protection in force at all times. At any time, the user may exercise their rights (Access, Rectification, Deletion / right to be forgotten, Limitation of treatment, Data portability, and Opposition) by sending a written and signed request, including their name, surname and copy. DNI, with the precise instructions for this purpose. In this case, all necessary measures will be taken to ensure that this request is processed immediately. If you have questions about any of these conditions or want to exercise your rights, you can contact us at our postal address. Your data will never be transferred to third parties without your prior consent. The term of conservation of your data in our files will be until our contractual relationship ends or you exercise your rights, except in the case of conservation by legal obligation.